Your eco-friendly hotel in Copenhagen
Environmental development is key to Copenhagen and very much a part of everyday life.You can swim in the central harbor, ski all year-around and bike through the city.
Did you know that Copenhagen was declared the first bike city in the world in 2008? Copenhagen is one of the most sustainable cities in the world. We all need to do our part.
● We are working on several initiatives aimed on making a greener impact on the planet.
● We are an eco-friendly hotel in Copenhagen certified by the Green Key eco-label within tourism
● We have no single use plastic in our breakfast buffet.
● We offer organic Karmameju beauty care products in our rooms
● We offer bikes for rent as an alternative means of transportation with zero carbon footprint during your visit in the city