5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Mayfair
Hotel Mayfair Copenhagen
From bed to breakfast and everything in between, we’ve rounded up the top five reasons why guests love the Hotel Mayfair Copenhagen.
- A Classic Remixed – Our reputation for the highest standards of classic hotel-hospitality is complemented by a modern edge that ensures your stay is familiar yet inspiring. Hotel rooms are designed for comfort with enough space and in-room amenities to make your stay productive if you’re visiting on business. Free Wi-Fi is more than fast enough for scrolling through your socials, and on-demand streaming services are a welcome change from TV channel-hopping. Hire a bike downstairs for exploring the city or head into our garden for a drink. And whatever time you return home, our 24-hour reception is ready with a warm welcome.
- Welcome to The Neighbourhood - Hotel Mayfair couldn’t be better positioned for exploring the city. Step out of the hotel and you’re a 2-minute walk from shopping on Strøget, rollercoaster riding at Tivoli Gardens or catching the train at Copenhagen Central Station. You’re also just 10-minutes from Nyhavn’s famous maritime architecture and less than a 30-minute bike ride to a day at the beach in Amager Strandpark. If you’re looking for a fresh take on what makes Copenhagen great, then say hello to Vesterbro. Our local neighbourhood is the place to be for indie boutique shopping, side-street café chilling or all-hours hip bars and in-the-know nightlife.
- Good Vibes Only – Because 2020 has been anything but easy, we’ve made sure your hotel experience still brings joy. You can relax knowing we’ve put in the effort behind the scenes to keep you safe, without it taking away from the Hotel Mayfair good vibes. And because we know that even booking a hotel can be stressful, we’re keeping our booking process super simple and super flexible to allow for unexpected changes. We’ve also kept our same great breakfast but just swapped buffet for box, and our room rates remain as affordable as always.
- Food for Thought – Take a look through our guest reviews and there’s one thing that’s a constant; guests love our breakfast. We’ve gone shopping for the best of local, chosen organic ingredients and made sure it’s delicious but also sustainable. In fact, it’s not only your breakfast at Hotel Mayfair Copenhagen that’s kind to the environment. We’ve been awarded the Green Key eco-label for our environmentally friendly initiatives throughout the hotel. From making sure our plastic cups our biodegradable to putting pure and natural Karmameju skincare products in your bathroom.
- Happy Hotel – In a country named the world’s happiest more than once, we promise to do our best to share some of that Danish happy. From making sure you get a great night’s sleep to giving you our favourite recommendations for where to grab a beer, you’ll experience lots of hotel-happy during your stay at Hotel Mayfair Copenhagen.